Terms of Business
Murrays.co.uk is owned and operated by C.G. Murray & Son Ltd and the information on, or provided to you through it are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to, C.G. Murray & Son Ltd and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on this website a personal, web enabled device and, with the exception of confidential or restricted access documents, to download and print a hard copy for your personal use or for obtaining products and/or services from us. You are not permitted to alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website without our express permission to do so and that you do not Modify or delete any trademarks, copyright, or proprietary notices.
The continued use of this website is offered to you conditioned on the unaltered acceptance of our terms, conditions and other notices detailed below and listed elsewhere on this site. If you do not accept the terms and conditions you must discontinue using and leave the website.
Murrays Healthcare reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this Web Site.
The availability of this website is free of charge and reserve the right to modify, alter or withdraw all or part of this website without notice or incurring any liability. Although we take great effort to ensure the information held on this website is accurate and free of any errors, we make no guarantee that it is. All medical conditions should only be acted upon following consultation with a trained and suitably qualified medical practitioner.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall C.G. Murray & Son Ltd, and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this web site, with the delay or inability to use this website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of web site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if C.G. Murray & Son Ltd or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Delays or decisions not to enforce rights under these Terms and Conditions do not constitute a waiver of the right to do so.
These terms and conditions are subject to the Laws of England & Wales and each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Registration for goods or services
Visitors to this website may be required to register in order to access certain goods or services. Upon registering on this website you confirm that the information you provide during is accurate and complete and in the event of these details changing you agree to update these details promptly.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access at any time if your continued use is believed to prejudice us or other users, we not under any obligation to accept a request for registration for any reason. In registering on this website you agree not to impersonate any other person(s) or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
On registering for goods or services you warrant that the Personal Data which you are required to provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to this information by updating these details held in your online account.
Username and passwords
During the registration process you will be invited to choose your own username and password. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person.
Acceptable use policy of this website
You agree not to:
- Copy, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, modify, and create derivative works from all or any part of this website or the information held on it or provided to you through it without the prior written consent of C.G. Murray & Son Ltd, which may be given or withheld in our absolute discretion.
- Use this website or any of the materials or information on or provided to you through it, for any unlawful purpose or in contravention of the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- Use this website or any of the materials or information on or provided to you through it, for Commercial exploitation.
- Use this website or any of the materials or information on or provided to you through it, for any purpose that may give a false or a misleading impression of us, our staff or our services.
- Use, transmit or upload any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person or group.
- Use, transmit or upload any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems.
- Establish link(s) to this website from any other website or Social Media platform without our prior written consent.
- Decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer (or attempt to do any of them) any of the software or other materials provided on or through this website.
- Do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our service.
- Encourage or permit others to do any of the above
This murrays.co.uk website is owned, built and provided by C.G. Murray & Son Limited t/a Murrays Healthcare, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 647407.
For any information or if have a complaint about this website or any of our services, please contact us by one of the following methods:
Telephone (Head Office): 01384 445600
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail (Registered Office Address):
4 Lowndes Road
Professional standards team
Murrays Healthcare fully accredited Online pharmacy service is managed by qualified pharmacists and operates from registered pharmacy premises under General Pharmaceutical Council registered premises:
MHRA Company number: C62918
PO Box 2256
Stourbridge DY8 1WT
Superintendent Pharmacist: Daniel Attry
BScPharm GPhC No: 2031464