NHS Prescriptions Service
If getting to a pharmacy isn’t that easy, you can order your NHS prescriptions right here online. It takes just minutes to order what you need, you pay exactly the same as you would in-store.
How can Murray’s help you?….
Award Winning Customer Service
Our experienced pharmacy team are available online or via the telephone providing our customers with professional pharmaceutical expertise and advice.
More than just a web site, our on-line pharmacy is just like any of our other branches, with the same high standards of customer service from our qualified dispensing staff and highly skilled pharmacists, you have the reassurance of dealing with a pharmacy business that has been in operation for over 90 years, and values the needs of our customers.
What You Need To Do
We can arrange to dispense your medication and have it delivered to you. Its simple!
- Contact our Pharmacy Team on email@example.com giving name and contact details, and request a call back
- One of our Pharmacy Team will contact you to confirm the details of your prescription, and to take payments as applicable. (Payments will be made by credit/debit card via the telephone).
- You then need to complete the back of the prescription (ticking the appropriate exemption box, if applicable), and in all cases sign at the bottom as patient/patient representative.
- Post the prescription to us at: Murrays Online Pharmacy, Glove House, Bradley Road, Stourbridge. West Midlands. DY8 1UX
- We will dispense and deliver the medication to you, on the day following receipt of your prescription.
Fully Accredited Online Pharmacy
We will deliver to any UK address; this may be to your home, place of work or to another specified UK address.
Our online pharmacy is based in Stourbridge, England and therefore the prescription charges and rules in England will apply to all NHS prescriptions.
See FAQ for more information on prescription charges. Click Here
For further details contact our Pharmacy Team by ringing 01384 900138 (9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org