NHS Electronic Prescription Service
A new way to get your medicines and appliances.
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is an NHS service. It gives you the chance to change how your GP sends your prescription to the place you choose to get your medicines or appliances from.
What does this mean for you?
- If you collect your repeat prescriptions from your GP you will not have to visit your GP practice to pick up your paper prescription. Instead, your GP will send it electronically to the place you choose, saving you time;
- You may not have to wait as long at the pharmacy as there will be time for your repeat prescriptions to be ready before you arrive.
Is this service right for you?
Yes, if you have a stable condition and you:
- don’t want to go to your GP practice every time to collect your repeat prescription; or
- collect your medicines from the same place most of the time or use a prescription collection service now.
It may not be if you:
- don’t get prescriptions very often; or
- pick up your medicines from different places.
Nominate Murrays for your electronic prescriptions….
- Faster processing of your prescriptions
- Improved Patient Satisfaction
- Reliable, secure and 100% confidential
Why Nominate Murrays Pharmacy
- Over 95 Years healthcare pharmacy experience
Award winning services provided
Friendly expert pharmacy staff at hand
- Recognizable growing brand in pharmacy
- Safe, secure and reliable online prescription’s service
- Customers rated us average 98% / 100%
Award Winning Customer Service
Our experienced pharmacy team are available online or via the telephone providing our customers with professional pharmaceutical expertise and advice.
More than just a web site, our on-line pharmacy is just like any of our other branches, with the same high standards of customer service from our qualified dispensing staff and highly skilled pharmacists, you have the reassurance of dealing with a pharmacy business that has been in operation for over 90 years, and values the needs of our customers.