NHS Repeat Prescriptions
What are NHS repeat prescriptions?
A repeat prescription is issued by a prescriber when you are taking regular medication e.g. for asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure etc. Generally, the GP will issue a prescription to you without seeing you each time.
If getting to a pharmacy isn’t that easy, you can order your NHS repeat prescription right here online. It takes just minutes to order what you need, and you pay exactly what you would at the pharmacy.
Simple, Fast & Easy!....
- Save time and sign up in minutes, and reduce trips to collect your prescriptions.
- We make it easy and convenient for you to collect your medication from your local Murrays pharmacy.
- All your prescriptions are prepared by a Murrays Pharmacy team.
- Qualified UK Pharmacists.
Before you start
You will require the following information - You are able to order for yourself or on behalf of someone else.
- 1. Patient information details.
- 2. GP/Doctors information.
- 3. Medication details.
Collect in-store or Deliver?
How the process will work?
Register/Sign in and nominate your Murrays pharmacy. Complete the repeat prescription form online and submit it
We’ll request your prescription from your GP and let you know when it’s ready
You collect your medication and pay/sign for your prescription at your nominated Murrays pharmacy
When will my prescription be ready?
We will request your prescription from your GP. Once we receive it, we will fill the order within 3-5 days. We’ll contact you when your medicine is ready to collect from the pharmacy.