Travel Clinic Vaccinations
Travel Clinic Vaccinations Services at Murrays: Going abroad on holiday or business?
Apart from providing all the information about your anti-malarial treatments, we are now able to provide and administer most holiday vaccinations.
Our trained pharmacist will:
- Undertake a brief consultation to find out where you are travelling to and determine what vaccinations and other medication you will need
- Check your vaccination history
- Advise you on the required vaccinations and anti-malarials (as appropriate), and the cost to you, as this is a private service.
- Administer the required vaccinations and give you a record of your vaccinations
- Advise on other travel tips- e.g. use of mosquito nets, sterilising tablets etc.
Speak to our pharmacist about this great new service and arrange appointments to suit you rather than your GP!
How can Murrays help you?….
lines open 9:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri
Pharmacies Providing Travel Clinic/Vaccinations Services
Other Healthy Living Services
Award Winning Customer Service
Our experienced pharmacy team are available online or via the telephone providing our customers with professional pharmaceutical expertise and advice.
More than just a web site, our on-line pharmacy is just like any of our other branches, with the same high standards of customer service from our qualified dispensing staff and highly skilled pharmacists, you have the reassurance of dealing with a pharmacy business that has been in operation for over 90 years, and values the needs of our customers.