Private Prescriptions Service
Murrays Online Pharmacy is able to dispense private prescriptions, that are written by a prescriber.
A private prescription is issued by a private prescriber or by your NHS prescriber if your treatment is not available under the NHS.
You can tell the difference between a private and NHS prescription as they look different.
- NHS prescriptions will have the NHS logo clearly visible on the front, and the on the reverse will be a form to capture details of any exemptions applicable. It will also require your signature.
- Private prescriptions are generally written on headed paper from the Surgery/Medical Practice and are not standardised like NHS forms. You are not required to sign these.
You will always be charged for a private prescription as it is not covered by any of the NHS exemptions. The charge will include the cost of the medicine. Our minimum charge for private prescriptions is £5.10
How can Murray’s help you?….
Award Winning Customer Service
Our experienced pharmacy team are available online or via the telephone providing our customers with professional pharmaceutical expertise and advice.
More than just a web site, our on-line pharmacy is just like any of our other branches, with the same high standards of customer service from our qualified dispensing staff and highly skilled pharmacists, you have the reassurance of dealing with a pharmacy business that has been in operation for over 90 years, and values the needs of our customers.
What You Need To Do
We can arrange to dispense your private prescription and have it delivered to you. Its simple!
- Contact our Pharmacy Team on firstname.lastname@example.org giving name and contact details, and request a call back.
- One of our Pharmacy Team will contact you to confirm the details of your prescription, and to give you a competitive quote for your medication. If our quote is acceptable to you, card payment will be taken securely via the telephone.
- We will dispense and deliver the medication to you, on the day following receipt of your prescription.
- Post the prescription to us at: Murrays Online Pharmacy, Glove House, Bradley Road, Stourbridge. West Midlands.DY8 1UX
We will deliver to any UK address; this may be to your home, place of work or to another specified UK address.